At London Road, we believe in creating a safe, positive learning environment, which is maintained through open communication, mutual respect for all and accountability for individual conduct.
- Mutual respect
- Attentive listening
- Appreciation - no putdowns
- Participation - the right to pass
Our Board is focused on literacy and numeracy achievement and creating an environment where we are working together on our goal of success for every student. We also value the community partnerships and parent involvement which are so crucial to a successful education for our students.
We welcome your input and questions.
- March 2: School Council (7 p.m.)
- March 13: March Break (no school)
- March 20: Return from March Break
- March 30: Spring Picture Day